- Please Remove your shoes at reception.
- Don’t be a Yogi come lately… Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class time.
- Kindly leave coats and personal belongings in the change rooms.
- Please be sure to check in at reception upon arrival.
- Place your class card at the top of your mat for your Instructor.
- Bring only what you need. OYS is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please turn your cell phone off. Do not bring it into the practice room.
- Quiet please… Respect fellow students, keep your voice down.
- Have good “scents.” Avoid wearing strong scents or heavy perfumes.
- Please inform your instructor of any injuries or medical conditions before practice.
Since 2004 the Orleans Yoga Shala has served the Ottawa Valley,and the City of Ottawa and surrounding towns,including Smiths Falls ON, Embrun, ON, Brockville, ON, Carleton Place, ON, Casselman, ON, Cornwall, ON, Gatineau, QC, Kingston, ON, Orleans, ON, Ottawa, ON, Rockland, ON, Thurso, QC or Wakefield, QC, and continues to serve as Yoga is for everyone.
Switch to our mobile site